When it’s time to sell a property in Mexico there is so much to consider and preparation is key. New tax laws, pricing, marketing strategies and staging the property are only a few of the considerations. You must be confident that every element of negotiating the best terms and the price that meets your needs has been set before your home is even listed.The real estate market in Rosarito is volatile, especially lately, and it takes an experienced professional to move your house quickly, professionally, and profitably.
Make sure to ask any agent you consider for a marketing plan for the property so you know the commitment they are willing to make to get you the most for your property in the shortest period of time. Why us? The proven choice:
- 15 years of market experience and exceeding expectations
- 7/24 dedicated local service
- Superior Professional Photography, Video and marketing materials
- Excellent local network and recognized on radio, tv and print as a local expert
- fully licensed and a member of the local NAR/AMPI board of realtors for over 10 years
- Top seller in this market for over 10 years
- see what our clients think here
When you’ve decided to sell, I will be your advocate, your guide, and your fierce negotiator. I will work hard to make yours a great sale. put my over 15 years of experience, local knowledge and sucsess in this market to work for you in the sale of your property.
Contact me to set up a consultation today. Ask me how i can save you thousands in commisions and help make sure you are not his with any suprise fees. I will provide a Comparative Marketing Analysis, a Personalized Marketing Plan and help guide you thourgh the due dilligence process to be sure your property is ready to sell for a quick closing with no suprise expenses!
I look forward to it.